March 20 – 22, 2018 • Madrid Spain
S2 Global is a sponsor of the World Border Security Congress. This is a high-level 3-day event that will discuss and debate current and future policies, implementation issues and challenges, and new and developing technologies that contribute towards safe and secure border and migration management.
Controlling and managing international borders in the 21st Century continues to challenge the border control and immigration agencies around the world. It is generally agreed that in a globalized world, borders should be as open as possible, but threats continue to remain in ever evolving circumstances and situations. Advancements in technology are assisting in the battle to maintain safe and secure international travel. The border security professional still remains the front line against these threats. At this year’s World Border Security Congress, these and related topics will be discussed.
World Border Security Congress 2018 Topics include:
- Identifying and understanding the latest and evolving threats and challenges for border agencies
- Foreign fighters and counter-terrorism strategies at the border
- Coordinating Coastal and Maritime Border Surveillance
- Counter-Strategies for Human and Drug Trafficking
- Implementation of Advance Passenger Information
- Big Data and how to use it at the border
- Surveillance Systems and Technologies on the Border
- Future trends in International Border Management
For more information: http://world-border-congress.com/